- Completed flagging and began construction of the new Carhart Trail in the Pueblo Mountain Park including more than 600 volunteer hours of work.
- Accumulated more than 120 hours of weed trimming and trail clearing at the Lake Pueblo Trails
- Continued to grow our relationship with Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the Bureau of Reclamation, signing an MOU to act as the caretakers of Lake Pueblo Trails.
- Nominated for Volunteer Organization of the Year by Colorado Parks and Wildlife/Lake Pueblo State Park.
- Conducted five MTB 101, MTB 201, and Trail Running 101 clinics geared to getting new users out on the trails and developing skills.
- Participated in multiple community outreach/tabling events to share our story.
- Continued growing our partnerships with other local organizations including the Southern Colorado Runners, Steel City Cycling, and supporting the Beulah Challenge 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon race.